Ryan O'Shea is a trained web developer from Dalry, Scotland who has lived and worked in Berlin, Germany since 2003.
He loves to build, learn and fix things. Web development gives him daily satisfaction, since there is always something new to make, or bugs to fix.
He also has a education and training in architectural design from the University of Strathcylde in Glasgow.
- SASS, Bootstrap 4, styled-components, React, Redux
- Node, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose
- Dev Tools
- Ubuntu, MacOS, VSCode, Bash, Git, Git Kracken
- Gatsby, Netlify, Now, Next
- Scrum, Kanban, Wardley Maps
Since making the decision to develop a third career, Ryan has added a set of tools and skills need to work on web applications in the MERN stack.
- July 2018 - July 2019
- Web Development Trainee
- Digital Career Institute, Berlin
- September 2005 - December 2016
- School Manager
- Wall Street Institute, Berlin
- October 1994 - June 1999
- BSc Architectural Studies